Find Me On Social Media

Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Mini Sephora Haul!

*If you're on mobile, click photos for higher resolution :)*

Sidenote: I'm getting a little frustrated with this site, because every time I upload my high res. photos, they become fuzzy. I'm at a loss on how to fix this problem. If anyone has any ideas, please email me at Christina.f.b@aol.com or please fill out a contact form in the sidebar. Thank you!

Well helloooooo, beauties!! It's been way too long since my last post. I wanted to wait until I received/purchased a few products before I wrote a post. I'm so sorry. I really missed writing for you all. But now I'm back, and I have a mini Sephora haul with some purchases I have been dying to try for the summer time! 

Summer is for golden tans and light makeup, so I've had my eye on a few of these products, plus some freebies that I was lucky enough to snatch up! Let's jump right in, shall we?


First up, I was very excited when I noticed that the FAB (First Aid Beauty) Facial Radiance Serum was on sale! Seriously, beauties, make sure you always shop the sale tab when shopping on Sephora.com. You can get some pretty good deals every once in a while. 
Its regular price is $44.00, but it was on sale for $22.00. That's a sweet deal! I hope it doesn't mean they're discontinuing it, though. 

First Aid Beauty is a great brand, in my opinion. I've tried a couple of their products (and hope to try more), and really enjoyed them. I have some darkness/redness/hyper-pigmentation on my face, so I have been looking into getting a product to boost and brighten my complexion. 

It's a very nice, white serum. It absorbs into the face rather quickly, and you don't need to use a lot. I feel like I've seen a clearer/more even complexion since using it. For a sale of $22.00 dollars, I would give it a try! The site says there's only a few left, so hurry!



Next up, I purchased a travel-size, mini Tarte Cosmetics BB Tinted Treatment 12 Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30! When I purchased this, I didn't realize it was actually just a primer and not a regular BB Cream, but I am still looking forward to giving it a try since it has coverage! I've been very into lightweight BB Creams and tinted moisturizers lately, so I've been trying out a few. It's $14.00 ( a little pricey for its 0.05oz tube) but it appears to have good coverage. I've only swatched it on my hand, but I like it so far. Since it's a primer, I may decide to wear it under a powder foundation, but more than likely, I will just wear it on its own when I don't want to put much on my face in this heat!

I also purchased the Josie Maran Argan Tinted Moisturizer, but it hasn't arrived yet, and I really needed to get this post up. I've been dying to try it, and I look forward to getting it in my Argan-loving hands! I'll let you know how I love it ;)


I purchased the BeautyBlender Solid Blender Cleanser! I dare you to try and say that 5 times fast, haha! I usually wash my brushes with soap, but I've seen some people wash their brushes with this product. I also just recently purchased my first BeautyBlender, and I don't think that my usual method of washing would safely clean my BB without damaging it. This makeup sponge and brush cleaner is highly praised by beauty bloggers and vloggers alike, so I figured I'd invest the $15.95 and give it a try! I actually intend on washing my brushes tomorrow, so I'll let you all know how it goes on Twitter!


I am SO excited about this next product! The Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil! I saw this product being presented on QVC when it was first released to the world, but I didn't purchase it because self-tanners and I have a bad history. As I mentioned last month in my post about the importance of Sunscreen and how to heal a sunburn, I got a weird burn/tan that left me with some wonky tan lines. I really wanted to even myself out, as well as speeding up the summer glow process, so I wanted to turn to this product because I trust Josie Maran and her products.

WELL, I went onto QVC.com... sold out. Sephora.com... sold out. Amazon.com... sold out. JosieMaranCosmetics.com... sold out. WHAT!?

That's when I knew for SURE that I had to get my hands on this product. I took a chance and went into my local Sephora with fingers crossed because I had seen this product in there when it was first released. To my surprise, they actually did have a few bottles left! I snatched this up so fast. I was so happy. I showered, exfoliated, and applied it once I got home. I. Am. In. LOVE. First of all, the mitt that comes with it is amazing. It's impossible to get any blotches/streaks with that mitt. Just shake the bottle very well, and then put a few drops into the mitt, and apply it in sections at a time, in circular motions. I immediately saw such a difference. Air dry! I woke up this morning with a GORGEOUS natural-looking golden tan. I can't believe how well this product worked for me! Well, it's Josie Maran, so I can believe it, but I am BEYOND happy. Go. Buy. This. (But only in your local Sephora, since it's sold out online everywhere, haha!) This has easily become a holy grail, ride or die product for me. I need 1,000 bottles delivered to me ASAP. It was $36.00 in my Sephora, WELL worth the money.

Finally, I wanted to let you guys know about some freebies that I really loved! I was saving up my points for this specific reward...


I rarely get the 500-point rewards because they're usually not really worth it to me. However, having never tried Laura Mercier before, this looked like a sweet deal!

This reward comes with:

And they're some decent-sized samples! I'm very excited to try it. The Lip Glacé shade is gorgeous- a perfect summer shade! The bronzer is beautiful and perfect for a natural-contoured look! I'm not sure if it's still available, but if it is, jump on it!


Finally, I cashed in on one of the many freebies they always have going on on Sephora.com, and got this Giorgio Armani trio! I received an email about this freebie, and it really caught my eye. It comes with a gorgeous true-red lipgloss sample, a sample of their mascara, and a sample of their face primer. They are very generous sample sizes compared to the usual ones. The samples will last you a while. I'm not sure if it's still available, but you can try! Just type in VIBTRIO (if you're a VIB or above) and it will go into your cart if it's not sold out!

I also got the usual 3 free samples, but there weren't very good choices, so I just got my man some cologne samples, haha!

But there you have it!

Oh... 

But wait...

Something very exciting happened when I purchased my Josie Maran self tanner yesterday...


YES, ladies and gentleman, I am officially a VIB ROUGE member! I am beyond excited. (But also omg because I have spent so much freaking money). Now that I am a Rouge member, can I put that on my resume??? Can I get a job with a cosmetics/skincare company now, like I've been dying to? Does this make me even more qualified? I hope so. Call me ;)

I hope I've inspired you to go try out some of these products for yourself! Let me know if you do, I'd love to hear how you like them!

Until then, stay beautiful! 
Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

For PR inquiries, questions, comments, suggestions, please email Christina.f.b@aol.com or please fill out a Contact Form in the sidebar. Thank you.

INSTAGRAM <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

TWITTER <----- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment