Find Me On Social Media

Monday, February 23, 2015

REVIEW: Benefit Cosmetics Rockitude Rockin' Rose Gold Lip and Cheek Kit!!

Happy Monday, beauties!!! 

I hope you all had a great weekend! I've been so excited to get back to blogging regularly. I'm feeling much better after a few days of resting, and I'm finally able to (kind of) smile again. 

The product of today's post is definitely smile worthy! I purchased this on a whim about a little over a week ago, and I was so excited to write a post about it! 

What is it?

Benefit Cosmetics Rockitude Rockin' Rose Gold Lip and Cheek Kit!! 





I was strolling through Sephora, looking for nothing in particular, when I stumbled upon this super cute Benefit kit! 

I LOVE the whole idea of this kit! I think it's such a cute product that gives makeup lovers the ability to give a number of their Benefit Cosmetic products a try for a great price!! 

I really love Benefit Cosmetics for their great kits and sets that they have. I'm a sucker for a good kit for a good price, and Benefit never fails me when I'm in the mood to try numerous products. Keep it up with the kits, Benefit, and I'll purchase your products forever!

They have a few of these Lip and Cheek kits. It was hard for me to choose which I was going to buy. 
There is:
  • Rockitude Lip and Cheek Kit
  • Sugarlicious Lip and Cheek Kit
  • Feelin' Dandy Lip and Cheek Kit

With that being said, I will certainly be purchasing the others at a later date! 

I decided to go with the Rockitude Lip and Cheek Kit. 





Within this kit, there is:

  • 0.13oz Benetint Rose Tinted Lip and Cheek Stain
  • 0.13oz High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancement 
  • 0.22oz Rockateur Ultra Plush Gloss
  • 0.1oz Rockateur Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
  • Cheek Powder Applicator
  • Tips & Tricks
The price of the kit is $28.00! I feel that is such a great price for all of this product. 

The packaging is adorable, as always. I think Benefit wins in the packaging department. Always on point. 

I've been wanting to try so many of Benefit's products that are in this kit. I've heard so many great things about them!

The Benetint is a Benefit Bestseller that leaves your lips and cheeks with a beautiful pop of color. Basically a liquid blush! While the High Beam is another Benefit Bestseller, and one of the most popular highlighters for the contour game in the beauty world. If you want a beautiful luminescent shine on your cheek bones, or anywhere else you'd like to highlight for that matter, BUY THIS! It's amazing. And of course, you can never go wrong with a beautiful mauve-y blush or gloss. A little really goes a long way with each of these products.

There is also a really great little booklet attached to this kit with great tips and tricks on how to use each of the products! 

The whole kit is amazing. I'm so happy I spotted it while strolling through Sephora. If you're looking to try Benefit Cosmetics products, or you're just looking for a fun new makeup toy to play with, I really suggest all of the Benefit Lip and Cheek Kits. I will definitely be purchasing the others! You really can't beat the price. 

I hope I've sparked your interest with this post. Let me know if you're going to give this kit a try, or if you've tried the other kits. Also, feel free to suggest more Benefit Cosmetics products to me! I'm always looking for suggestions.

I'll be back in a few days with a post on a skincare trick! Until then, stay beautiful!

Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

For PR inquiries, questions, comments, suggestions, please email: Christina.f.b@aol.com or fill out the Contact Form in the sidebar. 

TWITTER <--- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

INSTAGRAM  <--- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment