Find Me On Social Media

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Nail Care: Ruby Crystal Nail Care Kit!

*If you're on mobile, click images for clearer resolution :)*

Happy Friday, beauties!!

Do you struggle with damaged, brittle, thin, weak, dull nails? Are you a nail bitter like myself? Are you trying to get your nails stronger, shinier, heather, and longer?

I have the purrrrrrfect kit to help you out, girlfriend! Or guy friend? Haha

This is the Ruby Crystal Nail Care Kit:




This nail care kit is the Bomb.com! Is that something the kids still say? Am I hip?

I got this nail care kit from HSN.com for $23.90. It's currently sold out (not surprising to me in the least), but you can find the same kit right here for $29.95:

http://carenproducts.com/collections/ruby-crystal/products/ruby-crystal-nail-care-kit

Of course, HSN has a better deal, and threw in a free gift, because that's how the Home Shopping sites work, but for a few dollars more, it's very much worth it to me! If you want the better deal, then I suggest checking in with HSN.com every once in a while to see if the status changes HERE: 

http://www.hsn.com/products/ruby-crystal-nail-care-kit-with-hydrating-hand-cream/7236084

I'll break down what the kit includes. Note: These are all FULL SIZE products.


  • Ceramic stone nail file
  • #1 Cleansing buffer
  • #2 Structuring buffer pad
  • #3 Sealing buffer pad
  • .34 fl.oz. Calcium roll-on
  • .7 oz. Cuticle oil pen
  • .08 oz. Nail whitener pen
  • Travel/Storage bag
I use this system to prep and beautify my nails before I give myself a manicure, or even when I'm rocking a natural nail and want to keep them strong and shining!

You are supposed to use these products in a specific order, which is why some of the products are numbered for you!



The order in which I listed the products above is the order in which you use them. 

  • Use the ceramic stone nail filer to shape the nails without damaging them. Dust from the crystals of the filer help to prevent the nail from splitting 
  • Use Cleansing buffer #1 to buff and gently exfoliate your nails to allow the following buffers to disperse their benefits evenly
  • Structuring buffer #2 smooths the nails and disperses beneficial vitamins to the nails
  • Sealing buffer pad #3 leaves an incredible high-gloss, natural shine on the nails
  • The calcium roll-on contains calcium and vitamins for thinner nails while helping to hydrate and strengthen nails
  • Use the Cuticle oil pen to gently push cuticles back while keeping them soft and supple, without damaging the nail surface. The moistened tip directly releases necessary oils to the cuticle
  • Use the Nail Whitener pen to color the underside of the nail to give yourself a natural french-manicure look while diminishing dark spots, lines, creases, and reshapes the nail line. 
After using this nail care system, I apply my Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat that I have previously mentioned in my March Favorites post found HERE ! These two systems combined have made my nails the strongest, longest, and healthiest I have EVER seen them! 

Everything in this kit is reusable, so I believe for just over $20.00, or $30.00, it's a great investment. Especially if you're a nail lover like myself! Give it a try, and let me know how you enjoy it! 

Thank you so much for reading! I will see you next week, stay beautiful...
Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

INSTAGRAM <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

TWITTER <----- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!



2 comments:

  1. I lost the instruction manual. Any way to get another one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find where to purchase this set. Do you have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete