Find Me On Social Media

Monday, January 12, 2015

Watch Me on the Rachael Ray Show- Wednesday, January 14th !!

Hello, beauties!!!

I'm very excited (yet also so embarrassed and terrified) to announce a super secret fun project I was involved in last month!

Last month, on December 10th, I shot a segment with the Rachael Ray Show in honor of Mally Beauty CEO Mally Roncal!


I just received word a few days ago from one of the producers that the segment is airing this Wedesnday, January 14th! 

I've included some behind the scenes photos and a link to the Rachael Ray Show site that gives a little sneak peak of my segment in the video. Check below!! 

In the course of two days, I was contacted by producers, in touch with them and the segment coordinators constantly, and finally selected to film something in honor of Mally.

I was very excited and grateful for the opportunity, though I had no idea what I was going to be doing.

So that Wednesday, the 10th, a crew showed up with my house.

There were wires, lighting, cameras, mics, etc. EVERYWHERE.

I was so overwhelmed by everything! They interviewed me in my own living room and then said I would be receiving a package of Mally Beauty products to try out and keep. Uhmmmmm, awesome!

When I opened the door to film the scene of me receiving the package, it was none other than Mally herself standing in my doorway with a big blue box full of goodies for me.

*Insert emoji with little heart eyes* I was internally fangiriling, but kept my cool as much as possible, I was being filmed after all.

She proceeds to hand me the gift, and THEN tell me that she is going to be doing my makeup and that we were then going to go to the Rachael Ray studios and show Rachael… TODAY. OKAY, SURE. YEAH!?

So I have Mally Roncal and an entire film crew in my bedroom, just hanging out and filming. And then they whisk me and my friend/buffer, Chris in a car and take me to the studios.

There, I had my own dressing room, but spent my time hanging out in Mally's dressing room with her entourage. (Everyone on Team Mally Beauty is so incredible btw.)

Finally, I find myself on set, meeting Rachael Ray in front of a live studio audience to show off my makeover.



Craziest. Day. Ever.

And that was just a brief rundown of the events that occurred.

I'm sure I look so awkward on film. I was so overwhelmed by everything, I was in such a daze. I barely processed everything that was happening.

It was so awesome to be able to hangout and get to know Mally. She's just as she is when you see her on TV. In between takes, we would just be sitting or standing around talking. She's so down to earth, and SO funny. She's such a blast.

I'd just like to give a HUGE thank you to everyone at Rachael Ray who made this segment possible, and who were SO kind to me.

I'd like to also thank Team Mally Beauty. The team was so incredibly warm and inviting.

And finally, I'd like to thank Mally herself! She was so, so, so sweet. I'll have a much more in-depth thank you to Mally on Instagram after the segment airs on Wednesday and I can post official photos, so be on the lookout for that!

Here are some BTS photos and a link to the site: 


Here's a screenshot from the site. LINK RIGHT HERE FROM VIDEO: http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show-info/on_this_week/#WED




Filming! I felt so official, haha.

Everyone was so great!
Getting touched up before heading onstage

Movie star chair backstage (I'm so dorky)


Thanks for reading this brief synopsis of my amazing time with the Rachael Ray Show and Mally Beauty team! Be sure to check your local listings if you care to see me just for fun on Wednesday, January 14th! It will also be up on RachaelRayShow.com afterwards! 

Thank you again, and be on the lookout for :

Wedensday: A mini haul post

Friday: One of my holy grail makeup products

Much love to everyone and anyone that reads this! I've been so pleased with the traffic of this blog so far! *Insert multiple heart emojis* 

Talk to ya (and see ya) Wednesday! Feel free to leave comments :)

Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

For PR inquiries, comments, questions, etc. please email Christina.f.b@aol.com or fill out the contact form on the side of the blog.

TWITTER <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!

INSTAGRAM  <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!

FACEBOOK <---- ADD ME HERE! 







No comments:

Post a Comment