Find Me On Social Media

Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Jaclyn Hill Fall Favorites Tag!!

News: Come follow me on Snapchat for some random funsies!! Name: Christina_fb 

Happy Fall, beauties!!

Okay, Fall officially starts tomorrow, but the festivities have been in full swing! There's Pumpkin Spice- Everything, and the air is getting crisper and crisper!

Fall is my favorite season, so, I decided to participate in the Jaclyn Hill Fall Favorites Tag! Though I was not tagged, Jaclyn gave everyone full permission to use this tag, and I will take any opportunity to share some of my Fall favorites!

If any of you are interested in participating in the Fall Favorites Tag, I will have the questions listed below!

Let's get started!

Favorite Candle: My absolute favorite Fall candle is Mahogany Teakwood by Bath and Body Works. I'm pretty sure this is not an official "Fall" scent, because its sold year round, but due to its scent, I only find it appropriate to be used in the Fall season.

It is described as, "the luxurious scents of fine woods enlightened by delicate lavender and geranium." Basically, it smells like a mans cologne, and I love it. It's very musky, perfect to match the crisp Fall air blowing through your window! I am waiting until tomorrow (the official first day of Fall) to burn it! YAY!

An honorable mention... We Love Fall by Bath and Body Works! It's a fragrance trio, and it consists of three layers of scents to burn through. Sweater Weather, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, and Pumpkin Apple! Three for the price of one!

Favorite Lip Color: I've really been loving the Mally Beauty Lip Creme in the shade, Sangria. It's a gorgeous, deep, vampy lip that works perfect for the deep-lip Fall trend. Because it's a creme, it leaves your lips super hydrated! Hydration is key during the Fall/Winter months when the air gets a bit drier.

Favorite Drink: If I was asked this a week ago, I would have had a different answer, but due to recent discovery, my answer HAS to be the Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino. Oh. Em. GEE.  It is soooooo good!!! I actually intend on swinging by a Starbucks and picking one up today. There is also a Salted Caramel Mocha Latte that I'm sure is just as delicious, but I've yet to try it. GO TRY THIS DRINK! Can you tell I love it?

Favorite Blush: I don't really have a blush that I use primarily in the Fall, but the first one that comes to mind is the Benefit Cosmetics Rockateur blush. It's a rose gold cheek powder. I think rose-anything is perfect for Fall makeup. It's a little deeper than the pinks and peaches of Spring an Summer!

Favorite Clothing Item: HANDS DOWN... plaid flannel shirts. I live for flannel, and I live for plaid. Therefore, I own WAY too many plaid flannel shirts. They are the staple item in my wardrobe for Fall. I'm counting down the days until I can bust them out!

Favorite Fall Movie: While I probably should say Hocus Pocus, I'm going to go with another classic: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! All of the Charlie Brown classics are staples of mine in their respective seasons. Hocus Pocus is practically shown all year round, but It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is only shown ONCE, maybe twice a year. Right before Halloween. That's what makes it so special!

Favorite TV Show: I am anxiously awaiting American Horror Story's return! I cannot wait to see what AHS: Hotel has in store!

Favorite Thanksgiving Food: I have so many loves for this question! I'm going to go with my Grandmothers recipe for Vegetable Medley. I only have it on this ONE day, and I always look forward to it! It's a secret recipe, so I can't tell you what it is. Shhhhhh! ;)

Favorite Halloween Costume: I think my favorite Halloween costume that I have ever worn, it's going to have to be a Scarecrow costume I wore two years ago! I thought it was soooo cute! Especially the hat. But I'm also pretty amped for the one I will be wearing to a party this year as well. ;D

There you have it, my friends! Those are all of the questions, and my answers, to the Jaclyn Hill Fall Favorites Tag! I left the questions below for you peeps to answer if you'd like to do it yourselves, and please share some of your favs with me! Introduce me to some new Fall loves!

Until next time, Stay beautiful,
Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

Jaclyn Hill Fall Favorites Tag Questions:

Favorite Candle?
Favorite Lip Color?
Favorite Drink?
Favorite Blush?
Favorite Clothing Item?
Favorite Fall Movie?
Favorite TV Show?
Favorite Thanksgiving Food?
Favorite Halloween Costume?

For PR inquiries, questions, comments, suggestions, please email: Christina.f.b@aol.com. Or please fill out a Contact Form in the sidebar. Thank you. 

INSTAGRAM <----- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

TWITTER <----- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment