Find Me On Social Media

Friday, March 13, 2015

Beauty Tip: Palette Display/Storage Idea!!

Welcome back, beauties!!

I've missed my beauty blogging so much, but I had to take about a week and a half off due to some personal family matters, but I'm back! And I'm bringing you what I feel is a really great idea for those who love palettes! Story time...

I love palettes. Whether they be Color Correcting palettes, blush palettes, contouring palettes, or (my fav) eyeshadow palettes... I do not discriminate when it comes to palette loving. A girl can NEVER have enough palettes. Or makeup in general. Or shoes. You catch my drift :)

Due to my love of palettes, over the past few months, I have accumulated an overwhelming amount of them... mainly, eyeshadow palettes. I had been storing them in a Travelon drawer organizer-esque type contraption (I'm not exactly sure what it is, I received it as a gift for Christmas, lol!), but the more I purchase, they simply do not fit there anymore.

SO, over the weekend, I was on a serious mission to figure out how to store my palettes, but still have them easily accessible and visible, in my limited space. I tell ya, the day I have enough space to purchase a huge vanity table to have all of my beauty goodness displayed upon will be the happiest day of my life thus far.

Anyway, after discovering that no palette-storage-type inventions have come to light, I remembered something I had seen in a recent video by beauty vlogger, Jaclyn Hill! (Seriously, go check her out.) She had a few palettes stored in a CD organizer. What a great idea! The only problem is, I could not find a single CD organizer that fit the bill. On top of that, I have no Container Store near me, so I am unable to enjoy that organizational heaven.

And then, it was as if a unicorn struck me in the head with its rainbow horn, a letter/paper storer! You can find these anywhere. They're perfect for storing numerous  palettes in an organized manner, and depending on where you purchase one and what type you purchase, they're SO affordable.

I purchased a CEP Isis 3 Step Letter Sorter in Crystal on Amazon.com. It was $17.00 with free shipping because I have Amazon Prime. When I received it in just two days, I was so excited to organize all of my palettes in it, and I was not disappointed. It displays them BEAUTIFULLY.


Depending on length, width, and thickness of the palettes, you can fit a pretty large amount! I have all 9 of my palettes displayed on mine, and I can easily fit another three if I stand up the Kat Von D and Chocolate Bar palettes! 


The Letter Storer itself takes up little to no space on my dresser top, and it looks so beautiful next to my perfume tray and nail polish storage. Such a perfect girly touch with all of the palettes so visible and easily accessible when time comes to beautify myself.

Here's a side shot so you can see with width of the slots. They can easily fit very slim palettes, or very thick ones like the Chocolate Bar or the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. 

I feel like the Chocolate Bar looks like it's hanging off the front in this shot, but that is because that front shelf curves. I can assure you it is resting comfortably there and fits perfectly!

So there you have it! A fun little beauty tip I wanted to share for those struggling with storage, or just want a beautiful and inexpensive way to display their favorite makeup palettes. Let me know if you're going to give it a try, and please share any of your organizational ideas with me in the comments, or by filling out a Contact Form in the sidebar! 

Thank you for all of your support! I'll be back on Monday with a new post. Enjoy your weekend! I'm going into Manhattan to see a Broadway show tomorrow. It's one of my favorite things to do EVER! I hope you're all doing something fun as well. Until Monday!

Stay beautiful, 
Christina Bracco
xoxoxo

For PR inquiries, questions, comments, suggestions, please email: Christina.f.b@aol.com or fill out a Contact Form in the sidebar. Thank you. 

INSTAGRAM <--- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

TWITTER <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment