Find Me On Social Media

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sephora Haul/ Product Review: New Favorites!

*If you're on mobile, click images for higher resolution :)*

Hello, beauties!! Happy hump day!

It's been a crazy weekend/week so far, but I missed writing for you all, so here I am! :)

As some of you may know, I am graduating College tomorrow! I'm receiving my Bachelor's of Arts in English Literature and Corporate Communications. I'm really excited, and I look forward to seeing what's ahead for me! 

That leads me to today's haul, haha! I received a Sephora gift card as a Graduation present, and I obviously rushed to Sephora and used this fantastic opportunity to try out a few products that I have heard so much about, and I have been dying to try.
Tadaaaaaaa!!



There are several reasons why I've waited to try the above products, but I'm SO glad I finally did. So let's just jump right in and talk about each, shall we?!

The first product I purchased was the Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner in black!


I have been wanting to try this product for months and months. Every time I would go into my local Sephora, it'd be sold out! Even when I searched for it on Sephora's website, it'd be sold out! I was in the city (Manhattan) to see a show last week, and there is a huge Sephora smack dab in the middle of Times Square, so I took this gift card opportunity to shop there! And voila! They had the liner! I snatched it so fast, there was smoke behind me, haha!

The next day, I tried it... hello, new fav. Firstly, it's so fun to use because it's so different than any other liner I've ever tried. It's a gorgeous blackest of the black, cream liner. You squeeze a little bit of liner out of the tube, and it rests on a tapered tip. You can squeeze out as little or as much as you want, and it doesn't drip anywhere. It comes with an angled flat-tip bamboo liner brush that makes it incredibly easy to apply and create the liner shape you desire. It's said to last up to 12 hours, I cannot vouch for that since I've only worn it once so far, and I usually don't wear my makeup THAT long, but I'd believe it!

The liner costs $24.00 at Sephora, well worth it if you ask me. You don't use much product, and it comes in a large 0.21oz tube. 

I give this product a 10 out of 10 so far. I will definitely repurchase. 

Next, I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Fair Neutral.


I've heard great things about this concealer through a few beauty vloggers, and I've been searching for a new more high-end concealer. I LOVE my It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye, and even my Cover Girl Ready, Set, Gorgeous, but I think it's always important to give new things a try!

This is such a weightless, smooth, creamy concealer that provides amazing coverage! It covers imperfections and blemishes, but does so with a natural finish. It's buildable, without caking or creasing like crazy. 

Here are some of the benefits of the formula:


Amazing, right? It did slightly crease on me... though I will admit, I've only used it once, and didn't properly set it. But I truly love it!
The concealer costs $36.00 for a 0.16oz tube. A little bit pricy...

I give this product a 9 out of 10. I would repurchase, but not too quickly, due to the price. 

Now, we have the Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminating Wand!


When I found out that Josie Maran was releasing new illuminzing/highlighting products, I was so excited! I have her original illuminzer, and it works like a charm! It leaves such a gorgeous, dewy glow. Out of the new illuminzers, this Illuminzing Wand immediately caught my eye.

I was a little weary to purchase, due to the price, but thanks to the gift card, I was able to give it a try! I'm so pleased! This highlighter is PERFECT for summer. It provides a beautiful dewy, hydrating glow. Of course, the wand is infused with Argan Oil, so you're gaining all those skincare benefits along with the beauty benefits. 

Look at that shine! It's a shine, without any glittery shimmer!

The Shea Butter infused in the wand creates such a smooth creamy application, without any grease or smudging. It's a twist up tube with tons of product, all you do is twist it up and directly apply it wherever you want the highlight, and it's easily transportable! It's perfect for a dewy look in the summer, and for extra hydration in the winter months!

The Josie Maran Illuminizing Wand costs $28.00 at Sephora for a 0.36oz tube. There is A LOT of product for a highlighter, so the price isn't too bad. 

I give this product a 10 out of 10. I would repurchase.

Finally, we have the MAKE UP FOREVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 115!


I was most eager to try this product because I have seen countless beauty vloggers and bloggers rave about this product and use it a TON. The only thing that has turned me off from purchasing it is the price. Momma Mia, it's a pricy foundation. $43.00 for a 1.01oz bottle at Sephora. It has a controllable pump top, which I like. 

The foundation itself is great! It has full coverage, and it's totally buildable without caking. The only thing I don't like is that it's a very liquid-y foundation. I pump it onto the back of my hand, and then use a kabuki brush to blend it into the skin. However, I guess the liquid-y-ness (What a word, haha) is okay because that means that it's very weightless and won't clog your pores! 

I don't see myself using this foundation every day, due to the price. I think I'll save it for special occasions and special date nights, haha. 

I'm really pleased with this purchase, as well as all of my purchases in this haul! 

I give this product a 9 out of 10. I would repurchase... but maybe I'll wait until I have another gift card in the future, haha. 


I hope you enjoyed this haul/review! Be sure to share with me your favorite products, as well as the best ways to use/apply the products mentioned above! 

I hope you all have a great rest of the week! I will be back on Friday with a great/really whacky skincare tip for treating sunburn (I spent the day at the beach yesterday... ouch!) Seriously though, when I say "whacky", I mean WHACKY. I couldn't believe it myself, but it's really been working. 

Until then, stay out of the sun, and enjoy the rest of the week. Most importantly, stay beautiful!
Christina Bracco
xoxoxo

For PR inquires  questions, comments, suggestions, please email: Christina.f.b@aol.com or please fill out a Contact Form in the sidebar.

INSTAGRAM  <----- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

TWITTER  <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment