Find Me On Social Media

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Bright/Fresh Summer Eye Look!

*If you're on mobile, click images for higher resolution :)*

Welcome back, beauties!! I hope you are all doing well!

I have been meaning to write this post for you all for a while now, but time slipped away from me. In honor of Summer being right around the corner (wasn't it just Christmas like, yesterday?), I thought now was the perfect time to sit and write about my favorite eye look right now!

To achieve this look, we're going to be using the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette!


I mean, really? Can we talk about this? Every. Single. Shade. BEAUTIFUL.


I've talked about how much I love this palette in the past - with 20 gorgeous, HIGHLY pigmented
shades for just $20.00 on Amazon.com... how could you possibly go wrong?

You can create an endless amount of looks using this palette, and I just love playing around with all of the shades. One day, I wanted a really bright, warm-toned gold/copper/peach eye look, so I sat down, played with just THREE shades(four if you count the base), and it ended up being PERFECT.


  • For this look, I used the top left shade as my base. I apply this from lid to brow bone to even out, and brighten my eyes. 
  • Next, I apply the fourth shade from the top right (the shimmery gold shade) all over the lid.
  • After this, I apply the top right shade in my crease using windshield wiper motions. This gives the eye more depth, as well as providing the perfect transition shade.
  • Finally, I apply the second shade from the top right to my outer corner using patting motions.



 Here are some wonky swatches of the shades. I'm not sure why the photos I took are not in focus or higher resolution. Camera, explain yourself!

Pinky: Base Shade
Ring: Crease Shade
Middle: Outer Corner Shade
Index: Lid Shade


This look is perfect for summer. It's so quick and easy, and it makes every eye color pop! The shimmer of the shades, as well as their brightness, make your eyes look brighter, more awake, and Summer ready! 

I took a photo after I created the look. I took this photo pre-mascara, so that you can really see the shades better...


If you want a little more pop, after applying the crease and outer lid shades, I would definitely apply a little more of the gold lid shade to the inner corner and center of the lid in patting motions. 


It gives you a beautiful, bright, fresh, clean, Summer look! I don't like wearing too much makeup in the summer, so this is perfect for giving you a great shimmer to go with you Summer tan, without going crazy!

So there you have it! I hope I've inspired you to give this look a try, or create your own bright Summer looks!
I've practically been wearing this look every day lately, even though Summer isn't even here yet.

I probably won't be posting until next week, so I hope you all have a happy and safe Memorial Day! Remember that this day is to honor our Vets, that's what's most important!

I will be back next week with a fun little Sephora haul. I did a teeny bit of damage to my wallet this past week. I purchased a few products I've been dying to get my hands on. Weee!!

Until next week, stay beautiful!
Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

For PR inquiries, questions, comments, suggestions, please email: Christina.f.b@aol.com or please fill out a Contact Form in the sidebar. Thank you. 

INSTAGRAM <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

TWITTER <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment