Find Me On Social Media

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Adore Me Lashes and Lingerie Challenge!

*If you're on mobile, click images for higher resolution :)*

Well hellooooo there, beauties!

 It's been a while, hasn't it? I just got back from a week long vacation, and the first thing I wanted to do was get back to writing a new post for you all, and what a fun one it is!

I'm very excited about today's post, because I had the pleasure of teaming up with NYC based Lingerie company, Adore Me, for their Lashes and Lingerie Challenge!

I'm pairing some pieces from their Spring/Summer collection with some of my favorite makeup looks to help you feel your best!

I believe lingerie is all about feeling confident, and being your best self. You can create ANY type of look you want, but I wanted to share some of the looks I would create while wearing certain pieces. Whether it's girly and sweet, or a little more sultry, it's always important to accommodate your lingerie with a makeup look that ties it all together!

I chose three gorgeous sets from the Adore Me Spring Collection, and I chose some of my favorite beauty products that I think would go beautifully with each! Here are the three Adore Me sets I chose:

Fleur Contour
Claire 
Audrina

Aren't they beautiful? 

Adore Me has SO many beautiful lingerie pieces  - but the Fleur Contour, Claire, and Audrina pieces really stuck out to me the most.

The second I saw each of these sets, I immediately had makeup looks in mind, and that's the kind of inspiration you want! 

Let's start with the Fleur Contour!


The second I saw this piece, I knew it needed to be paired with a gorgeous, sultry smokey eye, and a true matte red lip. As I've mentioned previously on my blog, the Mally Beauty City Chick Smokey Eye Kit in Soho Silver is one of my favorites. This will give you the perfect silver smokey eye to perfectly match the black, white, and gray shades of the Fleur Contour piece. Pairing the smokey eye with a classic matte red lip using the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in the shade 111 (found in most drugstores, and Ulta), gives you such a classic, sexy, pinup girl-esque look! I LOVE it!

Let's talk about the Claire, shall we?! 


This set is such a beautiful, light, silky set for the Spring and Summer months! It's a gorgeous, blush/peach/nude color that will go beautifully with ALL skin tones, and pretty much all makeup looks. I felt that due to the softness of the color and material, this look would look best with a very natural, warm toned, nude look. That's why I went to my favorite go-to palette for a warm toned look using the Too Faced Cosmetics Chocolate Bar Palette. Just looking at the color of the shadows of the palette next to the Claire set from Adore Me: Every single one of the champagne/chocolate/brown/gold shadows match this set PERFECTLY. And can we talk about how perfectly the Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in the shade Nude Beach matches the Claire set??? I am living for this look!! If you'd like a more in-depth post about both of the Too Faced products I paired with this set, you can read my post right HERE! I even provide a demonstration of a look using shadows from the palette that would be the perfect look for this set!

Last but not least, let's end things with the Audrina!


Is this piece not gorgeous?? Another beautiful set for Spring and Summer from the Adore Me collection. I wanted to pair this set with a beautiful fresh Spring/Summer look using the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow Palette. As you all know, this palette has been one of my favorites lately. It's perfect for natural/bright/fresh looks! If you were to pair ANY of the shadows in this palette with the Audrina, you'd look amazing. I'd suggest mixing the Transforming Pearl with  Love and spreading that all over the lid. Then, I'd take Soulful and blend that into my crease, and finally pop some of Violet in the outer corner of my lid. Highlight your brow bone with a little Sheer, and you have a gorgeous eye look to go with the Audrina! 
I wanted to throw in a scent with this particular look, because I immediately thought of the Philosophy Loveswept perfume when I was thinking of what I would wear with this set. Loveswept is a warm, sensual scent that reminds you of a Spring bouquet. Can you say perfect?? If you'd like a more in-depth review of both beauty products paired with the Audrina, you can click HERE! 

And there you have it! I'm really pleased with the looks I've created to match some pieces from the Adore Me Spring/Summer collection for their Lashes and Lingerie challenge, and I hope you all love them as well!

 Play around and create your own looks using these pieces, or any of the other pieces over at Adore Me's site and do some shopping for some gorgeous new sets for your own collections! :)

Thank you so much for reading, I'm so happy to be back! I will have a new post this week featuring my favorite bright Spring look I've been rocking CONSTANTLY lately! 

Much love, stay beautiful!
Christina Bracco

For PR inquiries, questions, comments, concerns, please email Christina.f.b@aol.com or please fill out a Contact Form in the sidebar. Thank you. 

INSTAGRAM  <----- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

TWITTER <----- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment