Find Me On Social Media

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Skincare Favorite: Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion!

Welcome back, beauties!

Spending an awful lot of time in the sun/heat during the summer months, or all year round, we know the effects the sun can have on our skin.

Dark spots, freckles, breakouts, burns, dryness, excess oil; it can get our skin real cray cray!

That's why, I wanted to focus today's post about a skincare product that has really been helping my skin to stay calm, cool, and clear during the summer.

I'll admit, up until recently, I was not using a toner in my skincare routine. I have heard countless times how important a toner is for balancing your skin, but I never wanted to use one because I felt they'd be too harsh for my sensitive skin, cause breakouts, and/or dry me out.

Finally, after reading reviews, watching beauty vloggers, and doing research, I decided to purchase the Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion. AMAZING.


First off, let's talk about the fact that it's a toner, but the name refers to it as a "cleanser." 9 times out of 10, if a skincare product has the name "lotion" in it, but it is in pure liquid form, it's a toner. Don't get confused!

So what is this toner made to do? 
This toner disinfects and rids the skin of any pore-clogging bacteria, excess oil, and residue that may be lurking-perfect to prevent breakouts and protect any open wounds for a weak moment of picking (DON'T DO IT, BEAUTIES!).

It's just 4% alcohol, and soothing cucumber extract astringent.

This product is AMAZING! I've mentioned countless times, I have extremely sensitive skin. This product states that it is intended for normal to dry skin, however, it is INCREDIBLY sensitive and soothing and leaves my skin feeling incredibly refreshed with no negative side effects. 

I use this once a day, at night, after I cleanse my skin with my Philosophy Purity One Step Facial Cleanser and Clarisonic. Pat your face dry after cleansing your skin, and then take a little cotton ball and gently swipe it all over your face and down your neck. I personally feel using a toner twice a day is way too much for your skin, you don't want to strip the skin of its natural oils. Just like cleansing, toning once a day is enough to get the job done.

And can we talk about the price?

I really love Mario Badescu products because they're SO high quality, and work amazingly well, but compared to other skincare products out there, they're way more wallet friendly.

Just $26.00 for a 16 oz bottle. Try to find that deal for a toner in Sephora! 

Pick this up! You won't regret it. I promise. Would I lie to you, my loves? It's really transformed my skin.

I'm thinking of doing a whole skincare routine post. How do we feel about this? Take to Twitter or Instagram and let me know. And let me know some of your fav skincare products. I'm trying to find a good brightening serum because I think the FAB one I'm using has been discontinued. Wah! Let me know! (Links to both my Twitter and Instagram below!)

Until next time, stay beautiful.
Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

For PR inquiries, questions, comments, suggestions, please email: Christina.f.b@aol.com, or please fill out a Contact Form in the sidebar. Thank you. 

INSTAGRAM  <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!! 

TWITTER <----- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

Now, I'm on Pinterest! https://www.pinterest.com/ChrissyBracco/

No comments:

Post a Comment