Find Me On Social Media

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Foundation!

*Click photos for higher resolution :)*

Long time, no chat!!!

Welcome back, my beauties!!!

I have missed this blog so much, but I have been incredibly busy (while also enjoying my summer in the sun.) After a two week hiatus, I'm back regularly, and I cannot wait to share with you some products that I have been LOVING in the next few posts!

I wanted to dedicate today's post to my fav makeup guru, Mally Roncal from Mally Beauty, because she has gifted me with such an incredible foundation!
For those of you who are new here, or those that need some refreshing, back in December I filmed a segment for the Rachel Ray show with Mally, and she ever so graciously gifted me with a bunch of Mally Beauty goodies! If you'd like to read about that experience, (the episode aired in January), then please click HERE ! :)

One of the products I received was the Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Foundation in Medium Light. I am a pale momma, honey, so I was a little iffy about it matching my skin tone. However, I knew that once summer rolled around, and I got some color, the foundation would match me perfectly! And I was right!! Oh em gee, you guys. I have been loving this product.

Peep Mally's book; Love, Lashes, and Lipstick: My Secrets for a Gorgeous and Happy Life! Its a great read! It's available now, so go snag it if you need some positivity, and uplifting inspiration!



I don't like to wear heavy foundations in the summer, for multiple reasons, but this foundation doesn't even feel like you're wearing anything, yet it gives you FULL coverage.

This is my favorite foundation at the moment. After soaking up some of the suns rays (with SPF, of course), and even a little sunless tanning, the shade matches me perfectly. When I put on this foundation, I have lightweight, excellent coverage with a flawless glow and brightened complexion. I don't even need a concealer!

I highly, highly recommend this foundation for anyone who doesn't like the feeling of foundation on their skin, especially in the summer. I always prep my skin with the Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Poreless Primer, and the foundation is locked in place all day.

The ingredients in this foundation's formula are also meant to soften the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles! Extra score!

If you order from MallyBeauty.com, you get the foundation and a sponge applicator for $45.00. If you order from QVC.com, you get the foundation, a sponge applicator, and a brush for $45.00. The sponge is to be used for heavier coverage, while the brush is to be used for lighter coverage. However, I always use the brush, and just layer a the foundation until I get the coverage I want. Another bonus to mention at this point... this foundation NEVER cakes.

You seriously will not regret purchasing this amazios product! It's such a fav of mine, I need it by the truckload. Along with every single other product of hers that I have/haven't tried. Go buy it, beauties!!!

Will you give this foundation a try? Please say, "Yes!" If you do, let me know how you love it. I'd love to hear about your experience!

Until next time, stay beautiful!
Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

For PR inquiries, questions, comments, suggestions, please email: Christina.f.b@aol.com or please fill out a Contact Form in the sidebar. 

INSTAGRAM  <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

TWITTER <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment