Find Me On Social Media

Monday, April 17, 2017

What's in My April Ipsy Glam Bag!

Happy Monday, Beauties!

I hope everyone had an incredible weekend celebrating the holiday's with their loved ones. This has been one incredibly long week, so I was happy to just relax, and spend time with family coloring Easter eggs, and eating a lot of food! 😉

Today, I'm very excited to kick off a fun new series of Ipsy unboxing's on my blog!

For those who don't know, Ipsy is an incredible beauty program, founded by beauty influencer Michelle Phan, where you subscribe to receive shipments of 5 beauty products monthly!

When you sign up, you take a quick quiz about your beauty style & products you love, and you pay just $10 a month to receive 5 different products (a mix of full size a & deluxe samples), varying from haircare, skincare, cosmetics, beauty tools, nail care, and more!

What's most fun, is that every glam bag you receive has a different theme. So, not only are you getting 5 amazing products sent to your door every month, you get a super cute makeup bag along with it!

For the month of April, Ipsy partnered with beauty influencers Gabriel Zamora and Bailey Sarian to create the SideShow Glam Bag.

How cute is this theme? The bags are really great quality!
You have the ability to get a peak at what you're receiving in your bag each month, but I like to keep it a surprise! It's so much fun to come home from work and see the pink package sitting in my mailbox, and then getting to open up the package to see what this months bag looks like, and checking out all of the new/cool products I get to play with! This is especially good after I've had a really rough day at work...

Let's jump right in and have a peak inside to see what I recieved in this months Glam Bag.



I'm really excited about all of the products I received this month! It was a good bunch. A great mix of makeup, skincare, and nails!

First off, we received this gorgeous Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Blush Brush!

This brush was an Ipsy Pre-Launch! Remember the brand Lisa Frank from when you were in like, middle school? Just me? I'm old. This was the IT brand back in the day. Hello, throwback. Now, it's teaming up with Glamour Dolls to create a super cute collab!

This brush is really high quality. Vegan-frienddly, synthetic bristles. The bristles are so soft. I can't wait to play with it and see how it blends on the skin! And... it's like, pink... with unicorns on it... what more could you need?!


 Next up, we received a Colour Pop Creme Gel Liner in the shade "Mr. Bing"!

I was a littleeeee disappointed in this goodie, because when I received it, the side of the packaging is a really beautiful turquoise color. This led me to believe that this is the color of the liner, as most companies put the shade of the product on the sides of their packaging. However, when I opened up the box, it was a brown liner. Still gorgeous, but I got excited that I could play with this beautiful "blue" liner.

























This is my first Colour Pop product, so I did some research, and it looks like all of their gel liners have the same color on the side of the packaging.

Regardless, it's a beautiful liner. When I swatched it (you can see below), it applied incredibly smooth. I look forward to using it !

Next up, we have the Naked Cosmetics eyeshadow in the shade Heavy Medal #4

This is a loose pigment shadow, with a beautiful metallic finish.


























I've only swatched this shadow, but it seems like it may have some fallout. However, I love how pigmented it is! I'll see what happens when I work with it on the lid, and give you all an update!

Top - Naked Cosmetics Heavy Metal
Bottom - Colour Pop Creame Gel Liner
I also received a really cool deluxe sample of a vitamin C serum from MintPear.

I've never heard of this brand, but received their C Your Youth Vitamin C Serum, and based on what I'm reading, I'm really excited to try this! This serum is used to battle signs of aging such as dullness, wrinkles, sunspots, and fine lines.


25% of this serum is straight up Vitamin C. That's amazing! Some other magical ingredients include thyme extract, camomile extract, Vitamin E, & Aloe.

If this product is as amazing as it sounds, I will definitely be purchasing a full size!

Last, but certainly not least... the goodie I'm probably must excited about!


This is a gorgeous nail polish duo from Meg Cosmetics! The set is called "Lovey Dovey"

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE switching up my nail color. I've been doing my own nails for years, and I have accumulated many polishes over the years. 

These colors are gorgeous! There's a beautiful cool-toned bluish gray shade, along with an equally as beautiful cool-toned dusty nude shade!


How cute is this?! I'm obsessed! Pop off the top black lid, and you have two separate shades.

These shades are really on trend with what's all over the runways right now. I cannot wait to use them!!!!!

And there you have it! This month had some amazing trinkets! I can't wait to play with them!!

Share what you got in your Ipsy bag!

Until Then, Stay Beautiful,
Christina Bracco
Xoxoxoxo

For PR Inquries, questions, comments, suggestions, please email ChristinafBracco@gmail.com or please fill out a Contact Form in the side bar. Thank you. 

Let's Connect on Social Media!!!!

Instagram <-------- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!
Twitter: <-------- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!


SNAPCHAT: christina_fb (ChrissyBracco)

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment