Find Me On Social Media

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit Review!

Happy Sunday, Beauties!

I hope everyone had a beautiful week! The weather has been up and down here in NYC, and I'm anxiously awaiting Spring’s arrival. Well, Spring has arrived, but it kind of keeps deciding to leave again.

This week, I was lucky enough to receive the Nicole Guerriero x Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit. When I opened it, I just knew I had to share it with you all & give my thoughts! 


Anyone who knows me, knows I like to highlight like I'm trying to signal an aircraft in space. HIGHLIGHT TO THE GODS. 

Check out my Strobing How-To by clicking  HERE

I own way too many highlights -  Palettes, eye shadows that I use as highlights, kits... too much. So why not add another one to the mix? I see nothing wrong with this. 

This Glow Kit is nothing short of what you'd expect from such a popular, high end brand such as ABH. They've delivered many a Glow Kit over the years, and yet, they never seem to disappoint. In fact, it seems they only get better.

Let's first start off with the basics you need to know about this kit...

ABH partnered up to do a collab with fellow highlight queen, Youtuber, Nicole Guerriero. Nicole has a beauty channel on YouTube, and she's someone I've been a fan of for years. She's an OG with killer content. I highly suggest you check out her Halloween tutorials. 

Check out Nicole's YouTube page HERE: https://www.youtube.com/user/nguerriero19

This kit is limited edition. It made its debut last month, so I'm sure it won't be available much longer. If you want it, make sure you get it! Before I received it, I tried finding it in stores, but it was sold out! 'Tis a hot commodity.

ABH x Nicole Guerriero killed it with this palette. From the names, to the shades, to the formulas. Perfection. 

Let's jump into the Glow Kit, shall we?! 


Isn't she beautiful?!


The packaging is STUNNING. The kit has the same packaging of all the others from ABH, inclusive of a sleeve and plastic film protecting the pans inside. The beautiful blush color with beautiful specks of diamond dust, and the holographic effect to the text... I leave breathe, eat, sleep, cry this palette.  

The shades are gorgeous. I have some swatches/descriptions down below for more details, plus, a snap of me wearing some of the shades!


How cute are the names by the way? Very Nicole-Esque.

The formula is the same as previous ABH Glow Kits. Really creamy/smooth consistency with no fallout & great pigmentation! 

Kitty Kat - Pink champagne
Forever Young - Rose Gold
DayDream - Peachy Pink 
Forever Lit - Icy White
Glow Getter - Champagne
143 - Gold 

From top to bottom: Kitty Kat, Forever Young, DayDream
Left: 143 
From top to bottom: Forever Lit, Glow Getter
Every shade is incredibly unique, and simply stunning. I love switching up the shades daily, and sometimes mix some of the shades together, or with other highlights outside of this kit. 


I snapped this shot when I was in the car running errands yesterday (at a red light, of course). I had nothing but foundation, contour, blush, and highlight going, but I thought I'd share the photo anyway to display the POPPIN' that is this highlight. In this shot, I have a mix of Forever Young with a quick splash of Forever Lit on top.

Important to note: All of the shades in this kit would definitely look gorgeous on any and all skin types!

You can really do a lot with this kit. The shades are really fun & something different, yet practical! You can Glow to outer space, or keep a simple glow-from-within look. 

Be sure to look for it in your local Sephora, or at AnastasiaBeverleyHills.com 

I took full advantage of Sephora VIB sale event this week, so I'll probably be bringing you a haul post next week! Did anyone else sale it up? I lost my VIB Rouge status, and got downgraded to VIB because I'm too responsible with money, so I had to settle for the 15% off, rather than 25%. First world problems.

Until Then, Stay Beautiful,
Christina Bracco

Xoxoxoxo

For PR Inquries, questions, comments, suggestions, please email ChristinafBracco@gmail.com or please fill out a Contact Form in the side bar. Thank you. 

Let's Connect on Social Media!!!!

Instagram <-------- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!
Twitter: <-------- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!
SNAPCHAT: christina_fb (ChrissyBracco)




No comments:

Post a Comment