Find Me On Social Media

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Top 8 Wardrobe Basics Every Girl Needs in Her Closet!

Hello, Beauties!

How are we all doing?! I hope everyone had a great week. The summer weather is finally upon us, and I am in full planning mode for my first beach day!

I'm very excited about today's post, because I'm finally doing my first ever fashion piece!

I predominantly focus on beauty products here on this blog, but I have such a passion for fashion, and it's something that I love so much, I thought I'd test the waters and branch out to some fashion pieces as well! Sound good?

I'd love to share clothing hauls, deals I've found, and tips! Let me know your thoughts, and if you have any fun suggestions as well!

For today's blog, I wanted to start with some basic fashion necessities.

I decided that I wanted my first fashion blog to be something fun, practical, and full of tips! (Though, aren’t all of my posts?) 😋

You may recall, a few weeks ago I shared a beauty post detailing my top 6 makeup products every girl needs in her collection. You can read that HERE: http://beautybybracco.blogspot.com/2017/04/6-cosmetics-products-every-girl-needs.html

Today, I'm doing something in similar fashion, (pun intended), where I'm sharing my top 8 wardrobe basics every girl needs in her wardrobe!

Let's jump right in, shall we?

1. Black Blazer

I live for a black blazer! This is such a classic staple for any girl's wardrobe. It’s so versatile!
You can wear a good blazer to the office, on a job interview, on a dinner date… so many options! Pair it with some dress pants or over a cute knee-length dress with heels for the office, or pair it with some jeans and heels for date night! You can snag a classic black blazer anywhere. 






Check out this perfect black blazer at Macy's HERE





















2. Classic White Tee

Classic white tee shirts are another versatile piece that you can use to switch up different looks depending on the style you're going for!

Pair this with some black jeans and converse sneakers, or tuck it into a cute skater skirt with sandals. White tees are perfect for spring & summer looks. One should always have it on deck!




Check out this perfect white tee (for a super good deal) from Forever 21 HERE





















3. Leather Jacket

One of my favorites for fall, maybe even early winter or spring, is a classic chic black leather jacket. I love a black leather jacket, with some cool shades, denim jeans, and a pair of heels. Hey, pair it with your classic white tee and you're set to look cooler than cool.



Check out this chic leather jacket from Lord & Taylor (currently on sale) HERE






















4. Denim Shirt

Another one of my favorites is a cute denim button down top! I love wearing these over maxi dresses, or colorful tee shirt dresses. I also love them with a pair of crochet shorts, or black jeans! This is a great feminine & fun look for spring and summer.



Check out this super simple & clean denim button down from Forever 21 HERE





















5. Black Heels

Black heels... need I say more? Every girl needs a pair of black heels in their closet! Wear them in the evening, wear them in the day, wear them to any event! I mean, maybe don't wear them to a day at the zoo... unless you're really brave.

Patent leather, suede, leather... no matter what the style, no matter the heel size you're comfortable with, you must own a black heel. Do it for me!!!


Check out these adorable black pumps from DSW HERE














6. Denim Jacket

Probably my favorite in this entire blog. I pretty much wear my denim jacket every day in the spring/summer. Put it on over a cute shirt, or wear it over a beautiful sundress & pair it with some cute sandals or wedges. I just love how denim jackets make any look cute and classically feminine.




Snag this perfect denim jacket from Macy's HERE





















7. Waist Belts

Waist belts are a perfect staple to give you some extra shape at the waist. If you have a looser fitting dress on, or even a tighter dress that you'd like to break up, pop on a cute belt around your waist and it really changes up the look!







Shop this cute & simple belt from Forever 21 HERE








8. Ripped Jeans

Ripped jeans aren't just for the rocker-chic looks anymore. If you play with them the right way, you can really do a lot with this look! Wear a pair of ripped jeans with a pair of cute heels, or sandals, and a floral top! That can take away the edge of the jeans and bring them to a more feminine look.



Get these incredible ripped jeans from Express HERE






















And there you have it, beauties! I hope you learned something, and I hope you're excited to hear more. Let me know what your necessities are, and let me know some of your favorite places to shop!

Next week, I'm sharing what was in my May Ipsy glam bag! Be sure to stay tuned for that, because I'm really excited about this batch of goodies! 😍

Until then, stay beautiful,
Christina Bracco 
Xoxoxoxo

For PR Inquries, questions, comments, suggestions, please email ChristinafBracco@gmail.com or please fill out a Contact Form in the side bar. Thank you. 

Let's Connect on Social Media!!!!

Instagram <-------- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!
Twitter: <-------- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!
SNAPCHAT: christina_fb (ChrissyBracco)

No comments:

Post a Comment