Find Me On Social Media

Monday, May 1, 2017

Jeffree Star Cosmetics x Manny MUA Collaboration Review

Happy Monday, Beauties!

I know I had mentioned in my last post that I would be coming to you with a makeup haul, but I decided to switch things up! I purchased some products from the Jeffree Star Cosmetics x Manny MUA collaboration, received them last week, and I felt they deserved their own post!

For those who do not know, let me break it down!

Manny MUA on the left. Jeffree Star on the right.
 Jeffree Star and Manny MUA are two major influencers in the beauty community, predominantly, on YouTube & Social Media. They're also besties!

Jeffree & Manny teamed up to launch an incredible collab of two liquid lipsticks, and a highlighter.

When the collab first launched, they offered a sweet deal on a bundle, in which you get all 3 products in the collab for an amazing price. The bundles quickly sold out, despite the large number of units they ordered for the launch... no surprise here. SLAY.

I still really wanted to try the products & show support, especially since I'm a huge fan of both of these guys, and have never owned any Jeffree Star Cosmetics products before! And so I placed my order.

Let's first start with the packaging.


I am kind of obsessed. How sick is this packaging? It only got better as I kept unboxing...


























The packaging alone had me shook. I would expect no less from JSC, as he would only produce the best of the best, but I was genuinely so excited and blown away!

Let's talk about the three products available, and then I'll dive into the two that I purchased!


As mentioned earlier, the collaboration includes two beautiful liquid lipsticks in Jeffree's classic velour formula, and a beautiful Skin Frost (JSC name for highlighters).

Daddy on the left. I'm Shook on the right.

Eclipse Skin Frost

There are two stunning Velour Liquid Lipsticks available in the names I'm Shook and Daddy.

Daddy is a gorgeous mauve/brown nude. I don't really wear these types of shades, so I skipped out. However, if I were quick enough to have gotten the bundle, I would have totally been excited to try it! Daddy is currently sold out, but you can always check https://jeffreestarcosmetics.com or Jeffree's Twitter for announcements of restocks.

What I purchased:


I'm Shook is the liquid lipstick I purchased. This is such a unique shade, it's hard to describe it! It comes off more red in the photos, but in person, I'd describe it as watermelon.



The Skin Frost shade, Eclipse, is a gorgeous rosy/golden sunlight. The pigmentation is incredible! One application and you're glowing to the heavens! I, however, like to layer as much highlight as possible because you can never have enough of a glow.



How Much?

All of Jeffree's liquid lips go for $18. That is an epic price. In my opinion, this liquid lip is 10x better than several high-end brands I've tried, and for way less money.

The skin frost goes for $29. Another STEAL in my opinion! The compact, you guys. It's huge. How does Jeffree make money? You will never run out of these skin frosts! It's 2x's your average compact size!


Not only are the prices incredible, but the quality is as well. I am beyond blown away and pleased with my purchases. I cannot wait to try more of Jeffree's products. He and Manny totally blew it out of the water with this collection.


Be sure to use the code MANNYMUA at checkout to save 10% on any of the collab products you may wish to purchase! This code is only good for the three collab products. So, even if you'd like to purchase all three products before they restock the bundles, you can still save some dollars!

Not only are the prices incredible, but the quality as well. I am beyong blown away and pleased with my purchases. I cannot wait to try more of Jeffree's products. He and Manny totally blew it out of the water with this collection.

Let me know what other Jeffree Star Cosmetics products I should try! After being so happy with my two purchases, I can't wait to try more!

I promise I will post my haul next week! I've purchased a lot of great products from Ulta & Sephora lately that I'm super excited about, so I can't wait to share! 

Until then, stay beautiful,
Christina Bracco 
Xoxoxoxo

For PR Inquries, questions, comments, suggestions, please email ChristinafBracco@gmail.com or please fill out a Contact Form in the side bar. Thank you. 

Let's Connect on Social Media!!!!

Instagram <-------- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!
Twitter: <-------- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!
SNAPCHAT: christina_fb (ChrissyBracco)
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment