Find Me On Social Media

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Holy Grail Product: It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil!

*If you're on mobile, click images for clearer resolution :)*

It's Wednesday, beauties!!

I am BEYOND excited to talk about today's product. This is by far my favorite beauty product EVER. I rarely leave the house without it. With just this one product, you can completely (and easily) transform your entire face.

I'm talking about the It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil!

If there is any product that I can convince you to purchase through this blog, I hope that this is that product. Please, please purchase it!

I've never had thick eyebrows. I like the shape of my eyebrows, I think they're okay... not too shabby. However, my eyebrows are pretty sparse. I definitely have hair, but I desire a more filled-in look when I do my makeup.

I had no idea what product to turn to when I wanted to start filling in my brows. There are so many brands, and products, it can be so overwhelming. There are gels, pencils, powders, mixes of the three, high-end, drugstore, etc. etc. WHAT DO YOU DO?!

My trusted beauty guru aunt told me that she had a product for me! She ordered the It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil TRIO that was being featured on QVC at the time, so she generously gifted me one.

The moment I used it, I fell in love. I was a bit scared of a pencil, because I felt it would be too harsh and rip my hairs out, but thankfully, that did not occur!

I'm not one to go crazy with filling in my brows. I don't give them a very sculpted shape, or go very dramatic. I simply fill in my natural brows. The most I do is extend the tail of the brow. I like a very natural brow look. That's not to say that this pencil doesn't make a dramatic difference, because it certainly does. My whole look transforms when I put this product on. Even if I have no other makeup on, when I put my brows on I instantly feel FIERCE, HONEY! 


Here are my natural brows.


And HERE are my brows after using the It Cosmetics UBP!



My brows are thicker, more shapely, but still look natural.

The best thing about this product is that it is UNIVERSAL! The lighter you press, the lighter the color. The harder you press, the darker the color. Everyone from blondes, to grays, to brunettes, can use this product. Also, there is so much product, it lasts such a long time! I believe if you use it every day, it will last you up to 6 months.

It's a duel-ended product. With the pencil on one end, and a spooly on the other, you can achieve the perfect brow look.


This is the It Cosmetics official description:


It's easy to use. Sit down and practice a few times before you achieve the exact look you want.
I can apply my brows in 3 minutes flat!

It Cosmetics provides a step-by-step guide on how to get the perfect brow with each product, but I'll share with you (in my own way) the universal way to get the perfect brow! 

Your eyebrow should start in straight alignment with the side of your nose... As pictured below:

Note: In the photos below, I only have ONE eyebrow done, haha.



The arch of your brow should align with the tip of your nose and the center of the brow bone... As pictured below:


Finally, the tail of your brow should end in alignment with the outer corner of the nostril, and the outside corner of the eye... As pictured below:

Note: The pencil is a little off in this photo. It should be touching the tip of my nostril. 

Also, can we all say "BAD HAIR DAY", because... for reals.


If you love makeup, you know how important good eyebrows are. Eyebrows provide our face with its natural symmetry, When our eyebrows are less sparse, and have more of an arch, our overall look is pulled together. You don't necessarily have to create dramatic, intense, perfected eyebrows. Keeping a natural look is just as beautiful.

BUT REMEMBER: Don't over-do it! Be weary not to look too fake. No two eyebrows are exactly the same! Our eyebrows are sisters, NOT twins!

I love this product so much, I stock up like a bear storing for hibernation, as you can see! Haha


 This product does not MOVE! You can swim with it on, run with it on, sleep with it on, whatever you want... it's going nowhere! I never have to touch up my brows throughout the day.

My natural hairs are a little weird, and start to droop down after time, so after I use my It Cosmetics pencil, I always lock my hairs in place with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel. With these two products, I am SET for the day.

I really love this product! So, so, SO much. please go purchase it. 
You can get it at Ulta, It Cosmetics official site, QVC, Amazon.com, etc. 

One pencil costs $24.00, but you can currently purchase a trio (get 3 full size pencils) for around $40.00 on QVC.com, or you can purchase a duo on QVC.com for around $36.00. Shop around and look for these deals. You will LOVE it! 

I'm glad I've finally written my love letter to the It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil, and I hope I've convinced you to give it a try. You won't regret it!

I do have another brow product that I use when I'm in a rush to get out the door in 5 minutes, and I need a swift, quick brow. I don't love it nearly as much as this brow product, but I can mention it in my blog for those looking for a super quick, super easy way to thicken up the natural hairs of your brows? Let me know! 

Check back here on Friday for a fun new blog on nail care! Stay beautiful!
Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

For PR inquiries, questions, comments, concerns, please email: Christina.f.b@aol.com or please fill out the Contact Form in the sidebar.

INSTAGRAM  <----- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

TWITTER <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment