Find Me On Social Media

Friday, April 10, 2015

Review: Mally Beauty Believable Bronzer!!

Happy Friday, beauties!!

I'm sorry this post is a bit late in the week, I'm currently stuck in bed nursing a stomach virus. However, I was determined to get this post up this week! As I mentioned in my previous post , today I'm going to be talking about a product that I  LOVE, from my fav makeup guru, Mally Roncal!

Today's post is all about the Mally Beauty Believable Bronzer! 



I just adore this product. I was lucky enough to be gifted this product in the Sexy Golden Tan/ Lighter shade from the lovely Mally when I filmed my Rachael Ray segment with her a few months back. When I received it, I was beyond excited to try it, and I certainly was not disappointed! 

This Mally Beauty Believable Bronzer is the perfect collection to give you a radiant, natural glow-from-within look with the three essentials needed to achieve a gorgeous, or should I say "gorgois", sun-kissed look! Perfect for the Spring and Summer seasons. Plus, with the magic of contouring, the bronzing and highlighting will give you the look of an instant face lift and the I-just-lost-five-pounds appearance. Eat that extra slice of cheesecake, girl!

The Believable Bronzer comes with a beautiful, completely matte bronzer for contouring and sculpting, a beautiful highlight with a slight shimmer that puts emphasis on your most beautiful features, and a beautiful matte blush that gives you a beautiful fresh-out-of-the-sun hint of color. 


It also comes with two brushes: One for contouring, and one double-ended brush for your blush and highlight, to ensure that you apply this look perfectly. 



Let's talk about which brushes go with which product, shall we?

The single brush shown above, with the thicker head is the brush you use to apply your bronzer. Whether you are just giving your skin a bit more warmth by simply bronzing, or if you're using this shade to contour and sculpt your cheekbones, jawline, temples, etc.- this brush has a perfect angle to it that fits every face shape perfectly. 

The double-ended brush is for your highlighting and blush. The thin, white-haired brush end is what you use to highlight. Whether it be the tops of your cheekbones, the bridge or your nose, your forehead, your cupids bow- you'll have a beautiful, lifted glow. The thicker, black-haired brush end is used for your blush. Just swirl that gorgeous rosy cheek onto the apples of your cheek! Easy enough, right?

There's just two shades to choose from, lighter and deeper. I love when the choices are so simplified, don't you? 

Here's a video from Mally's YouTube account where she goes more in depth about how to apply the Believable Bronzer: 


I really wanted to feature this product this week not only because Spring is here (and Summer is just around the corner) and we all want to add a little warmth and glow to our skin from the sun... or by faking it with this product, hehe, but I also wanted to feature this product now because this is the Mally Beauty product of the month on MallyBeauty.com, and you can save yourself 25% on this product if you purchase it by the last day of this month! 

This product is usually $49.50, but with the 25% off, you're getting it for just $37.13! Umm, yes please. MallyBeauty.com is also running a Spring Cleaning sale, so you can get an amazing 40% off certain products. GO SHOPPING! Treat yo self. 

Go get this product! It's a summer essential. Achieve a beautiful glow! Plus, can we talk about the packaging? How adorbs! I love the Mally pink! This packaging is so sleek, so girly, and so well made. 

Let me know if you're going to give this product a try! You won't be disappointed. I must go continue to waste away in bed! I'll be back on Monday (if I'm feeling better) with a new post. Until then, stay beautiful! 

Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored. I simply stand by the quality of this product, and all Mally Beauty products. 

For PR inquiries, questions, comments, suggestions, please email: Christina.f.b@aol.com or fill out a Contact Form in the sidebar. 


INSTAGRAM  <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!! 

TWITTER  <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment