Find Me On Social Media

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Must Have: Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser!

Hello, Beauties!! Happy Wednesday! We are midway through the week, and I am greatly anticipating the weekends arrival.

Today's post is about one of my holy grail products that I discovered a few months back, I believe during Christmas time, when I received it as a gift.

I had been using a certain cleanser for years, and years, and YEARS. As I've mentioned numerous times, I struggle with sensitive, acne-prone skin, and the cleanser that I had been using was doing a good job at keeping that issue under control... for the most part.

The problem is, as time goes on, or skin becomes accustomed to certain products, which simply means that the product doesn't quite have the same affect on your skin as it used it. As you age, your skin changes and needs different things. The cleanser I had been using for years seemed to have stopped helping my skincare issues, and in ways, seemed to be making my skin worse. I believe that my skin has gotten more sensitive as time has gone on, and that cleanser was too strong for me now.

So I urge you beauties, if you feel that your cleanser isn't doing what it should do for your skin, switch it up and find a new one. In fact, you should try this bad boy out:

The Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser!



I LOOOOOOVE this cleanser for so many reasons!

This is a raved about, award winning facial cleanser that will give your skin new life, and a new glow.

Philosophy is a brand that works with the world's leading plastic surgeons and dermatologists to deliver an incredible medically-based skincare line that gives you "makeup-free optional" skin! I have used countless Philosophy products over time, and have never found one bad thing to say about any of them.

There are so many reasons this cleanser is amazing, but I think the easiest way to get the message across is by simply stressing the fact that this ONE cleanser, effectively performs the job of 4 different types of skincare products. Say what? A 4-in-1 deal? Yes, ma'am.

The Purity Made Simple effectively acts as a:

  • Cleanser 
  • Toner
  • Makeup remover
  • Extra source of Hydration


So, what are all the benefits of this one cleanser?



  • Deep cleans pores and eliminates makeup build-up
  • Hydrates as it melts away makeup
  • Contains deep cleansing agents
  • Contains natural oil extracts that help to condition skin
  • Fragrance-free formula
  • Contains a unique blend of extracts for a unique, fresh scent
I truly, truly 100% stand by this product. Since using this cleanser, my face has never been so healthy!

Now, as you know, your girl still gets breakouts. That's natural. There are so many factors that play into that, there is absolutely no product that can completely eliminate that. And if you know of one, psh... LET ME KNOW.

But when my skin has bad reactions from other products I try out like recently, and my skin is very irritated, this cleanser helps to heal my skin faster. 

The Purity Made Simple is perfectly safe for ALL skin types. That is so important to note. 

More important factors to note:

This cleanser is totally safe for the eye area. You can absolutely apply this cleanser to your eye area to remove your eye makeup (yes, even mascara) and you will get no irritation. I mean, don't just throw it directly on your eyeball, I don't think that's very safe, but it can easily and safely remove ALL of your makeup without burning, redness, itching, etc.

I also love the fact that, as stated above, this cleanser is hydrating. You know when you use certain cleansers to clean your face, and when you pat your face dry (PAT. NEVER RUB.), your skin feels very tight, dry, and a little tingly? That does NOT happen with this cleanser. After cleansing and patting dry, your skin still feels plump and hydrated. 

Personally, I apply one full pump of the product into the palm of my hand. I rub it all over my face and neck (eyes included) until it is evenly applied. Then, I take my Clarisonic, and I use that together with the Purity to cleanse my face thoroughly. With the Purity and the Clarisonic together, I know my skin is getting the absolute BEST care. 

I think I'll do a post later this week specifically about why I feel the Clarisonic is such a beneficial skincare tool to invest in. Yes? Do we like this idea? Be on the lookout for that! 

As far as prices go for the Purity Made Simple, it varies. There are SO many different bottle sizes of this cleanser (especially on QVC). 

There is everything from 3oz. bottles for $11.00 at Sephora to 32oz. bottles for $52.00 at QVC.

As you can see from the first photo, I do indeed own the 32oz. Supersize bottle from QVC pricing at $52.00. I know that is pretty pricy, but for a product that you use every day, I'd be spending double that price in 3 months time on purchasing multiple 8oz bottles for $24.00. It's just a better investment for me. Plus, you don't need to use much, so this product lasts you a long while. 

So, please! I encourage you to give this product a try if you're looking for a new cleanser that performs! And if you do use it, how did you like it? Let me know!

Until next time, stay beautiful!
Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

For PR inquiries, questions, comments, suggestions, please email Christina.f.b@aol.com or fill out a Contact Form in the sidebar. Thank you. 

INSTAGRAM <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

TWITTER  <----- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment