Find Me On Social Media

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Holy Grail Product: Skin 79 VIP Gold Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Function (Korean BB CREAM)

Hello again, beauties!!

What a long week it has been.

Thank you to everyone who reached out to me about the Rachael Ray segment. You are all so sweet! :)

Today's post is about one of my holy grail products, one of my favorite products of all time! Due to it's properties and factors, it falls in both the makeup and skincare categories.

I'm talking about the Skin 79 VIP Gold Super Plus Triple Function BB Cream. (Full name in the title.)

This BB Cream is everything. I first heard about this BB Cream from vlogger Jen (FromHeadToToe) and just had to try it for myself!

I just repurchased this before I run out of my older one, so I took photos of the new one, haha!

First, I'd like to state that I am not a fan of American BB Creams. All American BB Creams are is a tinted moisturizer that doesn't provide you with any real benefits or coverage. If you have an American BB Cream that you'd like to recommend to me, please do, because I'd love to love an American BB Cream! But so far, Asian BB Cream's is where it's at!

This Skin 79 BB Cream comes from Korea. It is a Korean BB Cream and I love it. I use this product nearly every single day. And the fact that it's 40g's worth of product-amazing. I ordered my first Skin 79 BB Cream in September and, while using it every day, still going strong with it.

I don't know what I'd do without it. 

Along with using it for coverage, it also contains UV protection, SPF 25, and wrinkle improvement properties. 

Now, it also says it is "whitening". In Korea, lighter skin is viewed as more ideal, therefore they use products to make them appear lighter. However, I don't find that this product lightens my skin. I mean, I'm already pretty white as it is, haha, but I see no difference. After you apply the product, it settles and corrects to your skin, matching your skin tone. So, I'm unsure how it would do on darker skin tones, but I've seen no "whitening" affects. 

The great thing about this BB Cream is that it is build-able without ever caking, and you can use it with other face products. You can use this on its own ( as I do most of the time), or you can pair it with a mineral foundation, powder foundation, or even a liquid foundation! (if you do pair it with a liquid, I would recommend using a light layer of the BB Cream. 

I recommend applying one pump to the back of your hand. Then, using clean fingers, dip your ring finger into the product and dab dots in sections of the face. After, blend it all out just as you would when applying a moisturizer. The product may seem thick when you pump it onto the back of your hand, but once you blend out, it feels lightweight! The consistency is magic! It blends so easily and feels like butter. I love how my face feels after I apply it. And most importantly, it provides FULL coverage.

I pumped a small amount onto the back of my hand
It looks darker than my skin, but I promise it color corrects when blended! (Plus, I don't have fancy lighting, haha!)

Your skin will have a beautiful glow when you apply it, and your skin will be dewy (this will fade a bit as it settles.) I recommend waiting about a minute or two for it to settle into your skin and correct itself, especially if you're going to be putting a foundation over it. 

What I usually do is, apply the BB Cream (over a primer) and then do my eye makeup while it's settling, and then when my eyes are finished, I'll come back to my face and add foundation (if I'm using one that day), concealer, contour, blush, etc. 

Another benefit of this BB Cream is that it is a built in moisturizer! So your skin will never dry out. Perfect for the winter time, though, I use it all year round. :)

I buy my Skin 79 BB Cream from Amazon.com 
The company itself used to sell it with free Amazon Prime 2-day shipping due to its coming from Korea… That takes a long time, and S&H is a killer. However, the company seemed to have stopped doing that when I tried last week. 

So instead, I searched around the "new" section for this product on Amazon and found great deals! I got mine from BB Cosmetic for $20.00 and free 2 day shipping! I'm sure you can find even better deals if you keep your eye out. Amazon.com is the bomb when it comes to that stuff!

I would definitely give this product a try if you can. I really, really stand by this product. I don't know how I'd live my cosmetics life without it. My only complaint is that there's know way of knowing how much product you have left, unless you shattered the bottle to find out, which I do not recommend. 

If you decide to give it a try, let me know! If you want some help finding it, I'd be happy to! And again, if you have any American BB Cream suggestions, let me know! Just send me an email at Christina.f.b@aol.com 

I'll talk to you next week, beauties! Until then, check below for ways to keep in touch with me :)

For PR inquiries, comments, suggestions, questions, etc. Please email me at: Christina.f.b@aol.com or fill out the Contact Form on the side of the blog. 

Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

TWITTER <----- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!

INSTAGRAM <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!

FACEBOOK  <----- ADD ME HERE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment