Find Me On Social Media

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

IT Cosmetics Perfect Lip Gloss Stain and Liner Stain Duo: Review!!

Welcome back, beauties!!

I feel like it has been so long since I last posted. It's been almost a week. I'll do my best to crank out these posts for the rest of the week!

Today's post is about products (and brand) that I have just been LOVING for a while. This is the first time I'm going to be talking about one of my favorite cosmetics brands on my blog, which I am so surprised by, but today is the day!

The brand? IT Cosmetics!

The "IT" of IT Cosmetics stands for "Innovative Technology." This brand works with plastic surgeons to take essential cosmetics products such as foundations, CC Creams, lip products, blushes, eye products, etc., and infuses skincare benefits such as anti aging properties, and essential vitamins within them to ensure we are taking care of our precious faces while looking beautiful.

I first found IT Cosmetics through QVC (of course!) and the founder, former television anchor Jamie Kern-Lima, won me over with her glowing personality and amazing products. With innovative high-performance color cosmetics being infused with cutting-edge anti aging technology, there's no wonder why this brand has taken off to be such a successful top-selling brand that has won countless  awards.

I own a few IT Cosmetics products, (not nearly enough if you ask me!), such as the Celebration Foundation, Naturally Beautiful Eyeshadow Palettes, my ultimate holy grail Universal Brow Pencil (post to come), and the products this post is about: The Your Lips But Better Waterproof Liner Stain and the Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating Gloss Stain! 




I was incredibly excited to get these products home when I saw them featured on QVC as a DUO a while back. You just couldn't beat the offer!
Let's break it down...

IT Cosmetics Your Lips But Better Waterproof Liner Stain: $20.00
IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating Gloss Stain: $24.00

Total Retail Value: $44.00 (plus S&H if purchased online)

QVC featured price for the IT Cosmetics Perfect Lip Gloss Stain and Liner Stain DUO: $26.72 (Plus $3.00 S&H)

You're getting both lip products for a few dollars over the price of one. 

I cannot say enough great things about this duo. The best thing is, not only are these products gorgeous when used together, they're still beautiful when used separately, or even with other products.

Lip Stains can be such a tricky thing. Oftentimes they're drying, causing your lips to crack, dry out, chap, etc. With the beauty of IT Cosmetics, none of these things happen with the IT Cosmetics Lip Stain! The Lip Stain is so hydrating, and is long lasting coverage! I've put this Lip Stain on at 8am, ate, drank, talked, and by 3pm it's still on my lips! Epic.

Here's a description of the Lip Stain that IT Cosmetics provides:

    "IT Cosmetics Your Lips But Better Waterproof Lip Liner Stain Is An Ultra Luxe, Ultra Creamy Clinically Proven     
    Waterproof Automatic Lip Liner Pencil Infused With A Stain!"

I have the same love for the Gloss Stain. I'm not one that is particularly a fan of glosses due to their usual sticky, clumpy, messy feeling at times. There's never been a gloss that I've truly loved that stayed on the lips, and doesn't clump or dry out my lips. The IT Cosmetics Gloss Stain is that gloss! It's such a beautiful shine, without being over the top, and it feels so hydrating and smooth on the lips. The Gloss Stain also lasts a long while! You don't need to reapply, but I personally do just because I love the way it feels when I apply it.

Another bonus: The wand of the Gloss Stain is so perfect. It has a dip in it that makes it easy to apply evenly to the curves of your lips without having a slip up!

Here's a description of the Gloss Stain that IT Cosmetics provides:

       "Vitality Lip Flush Butter Gloss By IT Cosmetics Are Infused With Oils And Butters For The   
       Most Luxurious Pillowing Feeling On Lips, Without Any Of The Stickiness Or Thickness Of 
       Traditional Lip Glosses."

Let's talk color options!!

Here's a swap of the Pretty in Nude that I own. 

They have such beautiful shades to choose from. The Pretty in Nude that I own is a go-to choice if you cannot pick. It's such a perfect nude with a hint of pink when the stain sets in. (It looks a bit peach in the photo above, but I get more pinky-vibes when it's on my lips.

They have plenty of options if you look at Ulta or ITCosmetics.com, but if you're specifically going to get the QVC IT Cosmetics Perfect Lip Gloss Stain and Liner Stain Duo, they have three options.


  • Pretty in Nude
  • Pretty in Berry
  • Pretty in Pink
All three are so beautiful, I had such a difficult time deciding which duo I wanted to purchase, but I settled on the Pretty in Nude- a classic. I hope to own the others soon!

So there you have it! I really recommend this duo, and the IT Cosmetics brand as a whole! Give them a try. You won't be disappointed. This Gloss/Liner Stain duo is so perfect. Hydrating, creamy, long-lasting, filled with anti aging properties, vitamin, and oil goodness! 

If you're going to give this lip duo a try, let me know! If you've tried other IT Cosmetics products you'd like to recommend, let me know about those as well! 

I hope you all have an amazing week. Thank you so much for the support! I'll keep cranking out the posts this week with all my favorites! Maybe it will be a total IT Cosmetics week, haha!

For PR Inquiries, comments, questions, suggestions, please email: Christina.f.b@aol.com or fill out a Contact Form in the sidebar! 

Have a beautiful week, stay gorgeous!
Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

TWITTER  <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

INSTAGRAM  <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment