Find Me On Social Media

Monday, February 2, 2015

Holy Grail Skincare Product: GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment Review!

Happy Monday, Beauties!!!

Last week, I only posted one blog. This week, I'll be coming at you with three. I've got a special treat coming in the mail any day now, and I can't wait to do a post on it! For now, I felt as though I was lacking in the skincare-posts department, so I decided to fix that with this post!

Today, I wanted to write a review on the GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment. There has been SO much buzz about all of the GLAMGLOW masks, treatments, and cleansers. Having heard so many things about the GLAMGLOW line, I was very intrigued. I decided to give it a go.

The Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment is AMAZING.


If you're like me, and you've been struggling with dry skin lately, this treatment is calling your name.
Like I shared a few posts ago, with the drastic change in temperature (and it's only getting colder), I've been struggling with dry skin. But have no fear, because all I had to do was pull out the Thirstymud Hydrating mask, and it's been working like a charm!

There's so many great things about this mask. It's most important feature: It smells delicious. It smells like coconut. Who doesn't want their face to smell like coconut? No friend of mine, I can tell you that! But please, don't eat it.


It's a nondrying Hydrating mask. That's so important. I hate when a mask is said to deliver hydration, but all it does is dry out your face and suck it of all its life. Not the GLAMGLOW mask. This mask gives you INSTANT hydration. It's amazing. The moment it touches your face, it delivers a slightly cool, intensely hydrating feeling that lasts!


The Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment Mask is said to moisturize, restore, replenish, and calm the skin. The "Dewdration" boosts and locks in moisture for a dewy/youthful result, while "HydraPack" leaves your skin with silky smooth, soft, and supple skin. "GreenEnergy" energizes the skin, making it look healthy- enhancing your complexion.



More greatness: There are no Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates in the treatment.

So, how do you use it? It's quite simple!


  • You can use this 2-3 times a week, or as often as needed. (If I'm extra dry, I'll use it every day of the week!)
  • Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin
  • You can use it on your face, neck, and chest
  • Daytime Use: Leave on for 10-20 minutes, allowing it to absorb into the skin. Wipe off with a tissue and gently rub any excess into the skin
  • Nighttime Use: Leave on overnight to infuse the skin with hydration and wake up with beautifully moisturized skin. 

I will say, if I decide to apply the mask in the morning, I apply it about 20 minutes before I apply my makeup. I do not wipe off the mask with a tissue. It's pretty much absorbed into my skin after 20 minutes, so I apply my makeup over it, and it leaves me with a beautiful dewy finish.

Now, the price is a little steep.
For a 1.7 oz jar, the price is $69.00 at Sephora. There is a 0.5 oz jar for $20.00 at Sephora if you want to give it a little "try before you buy." I've had my 1.7 oz jar for about 4 or 5 months, and I still have plenty left. The jar lasts a very long time, so to me, the price is worth it. If you can splurge, get the 1.7 oz, but if not, I'd still suggest the 0.5 oz.
(Hint, hint: You may be able to snag a 1.7 oz jar for a bit cheaper on Amazon.com. I'm just sayin').

I really love this mask, and it's helped my dry skin immensely! It's totally a holy grail skincare product for me.

I've purchased other GLAMGLOW treatments since purchasing the Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment, so if you'd like a review on those as well, let me know!

Let me know if you're going to give this treatment mask a try, and how you like it!!
Check back here on Wednesday for a new post. Until them, have a great week :)
Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

For PR inquiries, comments, questions; Please email: Christina.f.b@aol.com or fill out the Contact Form in the sidebar. 

INSTAGRAM <----- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

TWITTER <----- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment