Find Me On Social Media

Friday, February 20, 2015

MINI SEPHORA HAUL: Urban Decay, Too Faced Cosmetics, Benefit Cosmetics,Buxom

Welcome back, beauties!!!

It's been so long since I've last blogged. There's been so many things happening in my personal life, I haven't stepped foot near a computer in about a week and a half.

On top of that, all four of my wisdom teeth were removed this past Wednesday, and the recovery has been... annoying.

But I'm pushing through the pain in my swollen chipmunk face today because I just received my package from UPS with my Sephora order that I placed earlier this week before the madness began! It's not much, mommas on a budget, but I am really excited for the goodies that I bought, and I wanted to share!

First off, can we talk about how great it is to purchase items from Sephora.com? I love getting the 3 free samples with every order, the extra free little something, something when you put in a specific code for their weekly deals, and free shipping! Plus the fact that Sephora.com has so many more products than my local Sephora store. So let's take a peak into the awesome products and deals that I scored with this purchase!

First, I'm so amped to talk about my purchase of the Urban Decay Ammo Palette. I am OBSESSED. I stumbled upon this palette while scrolling through the "Sale" section of Sephora.com and immediately fell in love.

The Urban Decay Ammo Palette is usually priced at $34.00, but it was on sale for... wait for it... $16.00. YES, SIXTEEN DOLLARS, YOU ARE SEEING THAT RIGHT. I mean, how could you not buy it????

When I received it this morning, I realized that this is my first Urban Decay palette. I'm really excited! I've heard great things about all of the Urban Decay shadow palettes, and I've always wanted to try them, and now I can!

Can we talk about the packaging? SO CUTE!
(CLICK TO ENLARGE ALL PHOTOS)



The Ammo Palette comes with a travel size shadow brush, and a travel size of the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Looooove!!

I am living for the Mildew (green) and Shattered (blue) shadows. 
The 10 shadows in this palette are Urban Decay's best selling shadows ever. All of the colors have a beautiful shimmer to them. I die. And I love that the palette is designed for the shadows to vertically pair up and be used together, or however you please! Each shadow features the Urban Decay Pigment Infusion System, giving each shadow a velvety texture that is rich in staying power, color, and blendability. 

I cannot WAIT to try it, and for it's current sale price of $16.00, I hope YOU do too!

Next, I purchased the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Marshmallow. I have heard so much buzz about these liquified lipsticks, and I've been loving all of the products in my HSN Exclusive Too Faced Better Than Chocolate Natural Beauty Essentials set I wanted to give this a try! 

The packaging for Too Faced Cosmetics products is always SO adorable. 

Melted Marshmallow looked like such the perfect pink. It's described on Sephora.com as a candy pink, and though I didn't swatch it yet (because it's so perfect eek!) the color of the packaging matches the color of the lipstick, and it is definitely candy pink! It is highly saturated, and has a precision sponge tip applicator. It has the shine of a gloss, lasting power of a stain, and pigmentation of a liquid lipstick. Sounds perrrrrfect. I'm so excited to try it! Each Liquified Lipstick runs for $21.00 and there is a lot of product in this .04oz tube. If you've tried any of the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks, let me know!

Next, I'd like to talk about a product that I didn't actually purchase, but I did choose it as my freebie with my purchase using the special offer code. Now, I am only able to have special access to this free deluxe sample because I am a Sephora VIB member. This deluxe sample is only available for VIB/VIB Rouge members. So, if you are indeed a VIB or VIP Rouge member, I strongly suggest snagging this freebie!

I'm talking about the new Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara! It's their new mascara that hooks to your lashes and curls them without having to use a curler! 


Like I said, this deluxe sample is an exclusive to certain Sephora members, and the Roller Lash does not officially go on sale publicly until Friday, February 27th at 10am! The full tube of Roller Lash Mascara will be $24.00!

Of course, since I just received it, I haven't tried it yet. I am really, really excited. I've seen demos of it on HSN, and it looks like it really works. I hope it gives my long lashes and gorgeous curl! 


Can we talk about how cute like, ALL Benefit products are? Yes.

Finally, I purchased another sale item on Sephora.com. The Buxom Two of a Kind Mistress & Hooligan mini lipstick set. 

This is a set of two mini lipsticks in the shades Mistress (a peony pink) and Hooligan (a mauvey plum). Both colors are so beautiful. The set of two usually runs for $18.00, but it's currently on sale for $15.00. I swatched both colors on my hand, and I love the rich and creamy, and hydrating texture. It's said to plump your lips with a beautiful satin finish. 

So there you have it! That's my mini Sephora.com haul! I hope I've sparked your interest on some of the products. 

And if you've tried any of these products, plan to try them, or have any suggestions, let me know! I'm going to have a new post on Monday about another Benefit product that I purchased prior to this haul.  I really love the whole idea of it, so it's worthy of its own post! 

I hope you all have an amazing weekend, and I apologize for being missing for so long. I will be back and on routine again on Monday! Until then, I shall put this ice pack back on my face and nurse my wisdom tooth-less mouth. 

Sending you all love, 
Christina Bracco
xoxoxoxo

For PR inquiries, comments, questions, concerns, please email: Christina.f.b@aol.com or fill out the Contact Form in the side bar. 

TWITTER  <--- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!
INSTAGRAM  <---- CLICK AND FOLLOW ME HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment